Customer Success Specialist
Reykjavik – Iceland | Customer Team | Full-time
PaxFlow is looking for an organised and resourceful customer service specialist with outstanding customer communication skills to join our customer success team to ensure our customers receive exceptional service and achieve their business goals with our products.
PaxFlow is an early stage travel tech startup based out of Reykjavik, Iceland. We are on a mission to empower tour operators to streamline tour operations using automation and customer self service tools. We are venture backed startup with healthy funding to develop our planform and grow our team and customer base.
The founders are genuine industry leaders in the travel tech space – having previously worked for companies and brands such as: LinkedIn, Origo Iceland, Travelade, DriverGuide, Caren, Bus Travel Iceland, Reykjavik Excursions, Iceland Travel, Icelandair, Inspired by Iceland, Icelandic Tourist Board and more.
We care about creating an intuitive and data-driven platform using state of the art technologies and solutions. We care about tour operators and the amazing people the run and manage tour operations. They often need to deal with overload of challenges that need to be tackled within a very condensed timeframe and we want to make the hard work easy for them.
As Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional service and help our customers achieve their business goals with our products. You will take part in implementing our customer service strategy using data and customer insights to deliver exceptional service to a growing group of tour operators. The position requires excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to identify customer needs and prioritize service requests.
- Experience in a customer support role in the SaaS or travel industry, preferably on the tour operation side.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of tour operator booking platforms & OTA’s i.e. Bokun, Rezdy, Viator, Get Your Guide is an advantage.
- Foresight and interest in technology and innovation f.ex. ChatGPT.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Icelandic.
- Passion for travel and technology.
- Good Icelandic and English skills.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute customer success strategies and processes to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Build and manage a high-performing customer success team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to identify and resolve customer issues and improve our products.
- Write and maintain help-desk articles and product guides
- Monitor and analyze customer success metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Work closely with our sales and marketing teams to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Come onboard and grow with us!
Are you an exceptional talent who wants to join an early stage start up and that is looking to grow extremely fast. Competitive salaries and a stock option plan available for the right candidate joining the early team.
We encourage people of all genders to apply! We are waiting with open arms and ready to welcome you onboard.