PaxFlow proudly announces a new and highly requested feature for employee shift scheduling. Employee shift scheduling is now a core feature within PaxFlow for operation planning. Tour operators can now easily create and assign shifts to any user in PaxFlow without relying on a third-party integration. This feature is ideal for small to medium-sized companies that require a user-friendly shift scheduling system for guides and other members of staff. We will be rolling out PaxFlow shifts to all customers with an active paid subscription of PaxFlow (subject to terms and conditions).
Main Benefits of PaxFlow Shifts
- Schedule employees for shifts at specific locations or for tours.
- Add custom locations directly in PaxFlow.
- Create shifts for one or multiple days at a time from within PaxFlow.
- Add notes
- Notify employees when they are scheduled for a shift via email.
- Automate SMS shift reminders to employees the day/night before the shift.
- View an overview of shifts for all tours and locations in a simple calendar format.
- Employees such as guides and drivers can access and view their shift schedule in the PaxFlow Enroute application.
- Download work reports based on employee shifts and assignments.
The recent release of PaxFlow shifts also provides benefits to PaxFlow customers who integrate with a third-party shift scheduling system, such as Sling or Planday. Tour operators can now create individual shifts within PaxFlow, whereas previously it was only possible through vehicle assignments in the resource manager or a third-party shift system. New locations can also be created from within PaxFlow which was previously not possible. Additionally tour operators which have Sling integrated with PaxFlow will be pleased to know that employees in Sling are now auto-mapped to users in PaxFlow based on email address, which eliminates the task of mapping it manually.
This initial version of PaxFlow Shifts was developed in close collaboration with our customers and we extend our special thanks to everyone involved in both the requirement gathering phase as well as during the development phase.
If you are interested in learning more about employee and shift scheduling with PaxFlow, you can install a free trial of PaxFlow and give it a try. We would love to get your feedback on how we can improve it even further.
You are also welcome to book a meeting with us for a chat and demo of PaxFlow if you’d like to know more.